Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Chicken Fingers and Fries

I was looking forward to my dinner of chicken fingers and oven fries with a honey mustard dipping sauce all day:



... but unfortunately I ended up with lots of naked chicken and a pile of fried batter. I'm not sure what went wrong, but at least they were still tasty, if not very photogenic. It was quite aggravating trying to fry the fingers when the batter outright refused to stay on the chicken, preferring instead to stick to the bottom of the pan I was frying them in. The only thing I did differently was I used a different kind of beer for the batter, but I can't see how that would make much of a difference.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You won't have that problem again once we send you the fry daddy. We are so bad but are hoping to send it TODAY.

    Oh, I need your home address too, for a Christmas card. Email me at work.

    THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Ya know, I meant to make a comment about how you were sending me the fry daddy, but by the time I did this post I was too annoyed about dinner and forgot. I am SO excited to get that fry daddy!

    Will do!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!