Sunday, January 28, 2007

Relaxing Sunday

There's nothing better than spending a lazy Sunday cooking and prepping for the week ahead, especially when you've got cooking shows on in the background. SP's band had a gig last night so we didn't get home until after 2 a.m. We knew it was going to be a long night so we got all of our errands out of the way yesterday so we could spend Sunday at home.

After the success of the breakfast club burritos I decided to make some this morning:


... but I forgot to buy taco sauce at the store so I had to substiture salsa. They were still good, but I missed the tang of the taco sauce.

In addition to prepping all the ingredients for this week's meals I made a batch of chocolate chip banana muffins:


... with the same recipe I use for banana bread. I promised to bring one to a friend at work, but the others should make a nice snack or quick breakfast during the week.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!