Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stuffed Shells

Maybe it's the weather. Or maybe it's the curveballs life's been throwing me recently. Whatever the reason, I've been craving comfort food recently.

I've always wanted to make stuffed shells so today I used Lidia's recipe:


... which turned out really well. It made more shells than we were going to eat, so I froze about 10 for a quick meal another time. I didn't follow Lidia's sauce recipe since I always just throw together my own based on what vegetables I have on hand. We love cheesy garlic bread and I had half a baguette in the freezer, so I made some to go along with the shells.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I do love me some stuffed shells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were very tasty. I'm going to heat up my lunch soon and I can't wait. :)

    I froze about 10 of them and I'm hoping they cook OK next time I make them. It would be SO great to make a huge batch of them, freeze them, and then be able to make stuffed shells during the week.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!