Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chicken Paprikash

Chicken Paprikash is one of my go-to meals that is easy to make and always tastes great. I usually serve it over rice, but egg noodles were on sale this week so I thought I'd change things up a bit.


I added more chicken stock (a 14.5-oz can instead of 1 cup) so there'd be plenty of sauce. I thought the sauce was perfectly seasoned, with the smokiness of the paprika really coming through. SP said he wished the sauce had been a little thicker so next time I'll increase the amount of flour as well.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!