Friday, March 23, 2007

Chicken with Chile-Cheese Rice

Last night's dinner was Chicken with Chile-Cheese Rice, a recipe I saw highlighted here and then copied from here.


I loved the texture and the flavors, mild though they were. For a dish that includes two jalapeno peppers and a can of green chiles, this wasn't very spicy. I copied this recipe back in January so by the time I got around to making it I couldn't remember where I'd gotten it from. If I had, I would have seen that the original poster had the same spiciness problem that I had and I would have increased the number of jalapenos for more kick.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!