Thursday, April 05, 2007

Breakfast at Grandma's

I had a little time off so the hubby and I took the opportunity to head down to West Virginia to visit my grandmother. No visit to her house would be complete without a hearty breakfast:


She makes the potatoes using diced red bliss potatoes cooked with minced vidalia onion over slow heat until the onions are caramelized and the potatoes are soft.


I'm always in charge of scrambling the eggs:


And what breakfast would be complete without nice, fat sausages:

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks great! I love potatoes in the morning, they look so nice and tasty. And those sausages are cute and teeny! Are they chipolatas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - I've never heard of a chipolata (except in Aussie blogs). These are just frozen breakfast sausages that were browned in a pan. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!