Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Steak and Salad

With the heat index in the mid-90s today we decided to keep dinner light and simple. SP wanted to marinate a London broil for the grill and he managed to find a really amazing marinade on the Food Network Web site.


We had a bounty of vegetables from my parent's co-op box so I thought a salad would be a great side for the steak. I cut up some scallions, broccoli, red cabbage, grape tomatoes and avocado and tossed it with a variety of lettuces. I dressed my salad with more of that chipotle ranch dressing. I wanted to make my own dressing but SP wanted to use blue cheese and I didn't want to make dressing just for myself.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!