Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pork Chops, Pierogies, Zucchini

No, you aren't experiencing deja vu...this is the same meal I made last week. We enjoyed it so much we thought we'd have it again (and use up the very last of the 5-pound bag of pierogies in our freezer.


I made everything exactly the same as last week, only I used boneless pork chops because they were on sale at the wholesale club. I pounded them thin, quick egg wash and then into seasoned bread crumbs mixed with pecorino cheese and then into a non-stick skillet for a shallow fry in some olive oil until they were crispy and golden brown. For the pierogies I boiled them and then added them to the skillet with some slow-cooked onions. I steamed the zucchini with some garlic and then mixed half with pecorino, olive oil, salt and pepper. Yum, yum, yum!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!