Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sushi

On Friday we went to my parent's house for dinner. We brought food in, but they wanted BBQ, which I've had too much of lately, so I got sushi instead.


I got three rolls - the spicy rock roll (along the left edge in the photo above), spicy tuna roll:


... and a tuna and avocado roll:


All of them were fantastic, with buttery soft avocado, spicy chunks of tuna and all the flavors melding beautifully. I wish sushi wasn't so expensive so I could eat it more often. We also got two orders of eel sushi for SP and my stepfather to share:

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That all looks SO good. I absolutely adore unagi too. I'm surprised more people don't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - My mom and I aren't fans of the eel, but SP and my stepdad love it. I tried it once but I wasn't a fan.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!