Monday, November 17, 2008

I Love You This Much Award

My friend Colleen over at Cooking This and That recently gave me the I Love You This Much Award. Thank you SO much! I'm so glad that I was able to encourage your blogging in the early days. You rock!


I'm not going to pass this along to specific people this time since I always have such a hard time choosing from all my fantastic blogging friends and I don't want to leave anyone out. Instead I encourage you to check out my blogroll on the righthand side of this page and visit the amazing blogs found there.
Pin It!

3 comments:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!