Sunday, April 05, 2009

Nutella Cupcakes

Someone on my cooking board recently posted a recipe for self-frosting Nutella cupcakes that sounded so good I knew I had to make them.


Unfortunately they didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped. I cheated and used boxed cake mix and I think the batter was too thin because the Nutella sank like a stone to the bottom of each cupcake. They still tasted great, but the self-frosting quality was missing. I guess next time I'll have to bite the bullet and actually make my own batter.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!