Monday, August 10, 2009

Breakfast at Home

I had to do my gestational diabetes test on a recent Thursday, so I scheduled the appointment in the morning so I could eat breakfast at home. I know what you eat the day before the test doesn't necessarily guarantee a passing grade, but I knew eating half a bagel with cream cheese and a large OJ (my usual weekday breakfast) wasn't going to do me any favors. At home I could slice up a tomato, half an avocado and scramble one egg:


Not only did it make for a colorful breakfast, it was delicious. I wish I could eat that way every morning.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!