Monday, March 22, 2010

Three-Cheese Meatball Sandwiches

SP made sauce on a recent Sunday, but we didn't feel like making homemade meatballs. Our storebrand frozen meatballs actually have ingredients you can pronounce, so I bought a few bags. We ate the leftover sauce and meatballs as sandwiches:


I toasted the hoagie rolls before laying down some shredded Mexican cheese (we had a little to use up), sauce and meatballs. On top of the meatballs I put provolone, American and mozzarella cheeses:


... before baking them to melt the cheese. These tasted exactly like the sandwich I order from our favorite pizza place.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love homemade sauce. And I like how you incorporated several different kinds of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It was a hit at my house and a recipe I will make again and again.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!