Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bridal Shower

One of my dearest friends from college got married earlier this month, but way back in March I went down to Baltimore for her bridal shower/bachelorette party weekend. It was a ton of fun and I'm so happy for M & S.

M's bridesmaids really outdid themselves with the food. Here's the spread looking quite inviting:


It wouldn't be a party in Baltimore without crab dip:


A party favorite, spinach dip with pumpernickel bread:


A delicious pasta salad:


Yummy sandwiches and wraps:


Fresh fruit (I couldn't get enough of the pineapple):


Bean dip that was out of this world amazing, made by the mom of one of the bridesmaids:


Cookies in the shape of some of M's favorite Balitmore things:


The only food I managed to photograph from the bachelorette party was the crab pretzel at our first stop. This was so amazing I want to go back to Baltimore just to have another one all to myself. It's a huge soft pretzel topped with luscious, creamy crab dip and cheese, then broiled:


Wow, that it good!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The spread was beautiful and looks so appetizing! I would love to try that crab pretzel.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!