Sunday, November 06, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of November 6, 2011



My work conference is over and I'm happy to be back in the kitchen. I've got a week of comfort food classics on my weekly menu. I'm revisiting some old favorites and trying a few new things. I'm also starting to think about Thanksgiving. We are hosting this year and I can't wait to experiment.

Sunday - Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, green beans (This is my recipe for the next recipe swap. The theme is one-pot meals. I'm planning to make a few modifications but keeping the basic recipe the same).

Monday - Chicken and Pasta Soup with crusty bread for dipping (I loved this soup so much I had to put it on the menu again. I'm going to try it with pasta this time to lighten it up a bit).

Tuesday - I'm starting an exercise class with a friend so we're fending for ourselves.

Wednesday - Honey Mustard Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus (Another repeat from one of the recipe swaps. We had some salmon left in the freezer and this recipe was so good the first time I figured why not make it again).

Thursday - Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo (I got some Classico alfredo sauce as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program so I'm going to use it in this dish).

Friday - Homemade pizza
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I bookmarked the salmon recipe :)
    Love Salmon, and Im always looking for new ways to prepare it!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!