Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders

Another simple, easy and delicious dinner from Cassie - Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders. I love how the salty pretzels and the Ranch combine to make a perfectly seasoned chicken tender.



Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders
Cassie Craves

1-2 pounds chicken breasts, sliced into strips
Ranch dressing
Pretzels

Place chicken tenders in a bowl and cover with ranch dressing; stir to combine. Let sit for 5 or 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.

Process pretzels in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Coat chicken tenders in pretzel crumbs. Cook over medium heat in a skillet with a small amount of oil, or bake in a 350-degree oven, until cooked through.

Serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW. Ranch is my weakness and adding pretzels to the mix makes me weak! Might I add the pasta side looks really yummy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne - serve it with Mac and cheese. The version I tried in the photo wasn't good so you won't be seeing it on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked these! I served them with mac and cheese when I made them recently, too, and thought that went perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so kid-friendly and I am a sucker for anything dipped in ranch dressing. I hated it when I first moved to Texas, then I grew to love it (much like queso.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. As soon as I saw the name of this post my mouth started watering. I love those little pretzel bites that are ranch flavored and I imagine these would taste similiar but with chicken. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another dish I will be making....simple, ingredients I have, and would make great left-overs! thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Home Cook! I'm sorry I have been away for an eon! I am gonna make these for the kiddos; they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina!! How the hell are you?! It's been ages. Are you blogging again? Kiddos meaning more than one? I need an update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these r good! i only had sour dough pretzels n a rolling pin so i wasnt able to crush the pretzels very fine but this was really good

    ReplyDelete
  10. -->I made these last night and they were a hit with my husband and 5-year old. I will definitely make these again and it's a great way to finish off the pretzel bag of crumbs too.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!