Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of January 22, 2012


Things have gotten a little hectic around the THC household lately. Thankfully I came up with this meal plan early in the week and I'm actually done with next week as well. I love when that happens. It's the exact opposite experience of what I posted about last week, having trouble making a plan because nothing sounds good.

UPDATE: I've had to make some changes to our weekly menu. Like I said, it's been a crazy time in the THC household.

Sunday - Homemade pizza

Monday - Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta, Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli: I saw the chicken recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to make it. I'm planning to use Panko instead of corn flakes because I have a HUGE box in my pantry already.

Tuesday - Hoagies after exercise class. :)

Wednesday - we have an appointment after work so we'll get something out.

Thursday - Poached Salmon with Creamy Piccata Sauce, roasted potatoes, green beans: This is my recipe for the Healthy Recipe Swap and I'm very excited. The cod or halibut were incredibly expensive ($30/lb for halibut, what the heck?) so I decided to stick with salmon.

Friday - Homemade calzones stuffed with pepperoni and olives

Saturday - Spicy Chicken in Garlic Lime Broth over Spaghetti: I love this recipe of Mary Ellen's but haven't made it in awhile.

Sunday - Potato Rosemary Soup, turkey, tomato and cheese panini with herbed mayo for dipping: I love a good soup and I'm excited to make sandwiches to dip instead of plain bread.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!