Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of May 27, 2012


Here we are, the end of May. I feel like just yesterday I was talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas and now summer is right around the corner. This weekend is the unofficial start of summer and I can't wait. This is going to be a wonderful summer filled with lots of time spent outside enjoying the gorgeous weather. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!

Sunday - Baby Girl is getting baptized so we're having a luncheon after the service.

Monday - We're getting wings from a local place. I'll also make my favorite potato salad and this Cucumber & Tomato Salad Jaida made for a recent recipe swap

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - my recipe swap for the Noodle Swap

Thursday - SP's birthday. He requested steak on the grill, baked potatoes and corn

Friday - Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!