Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Catch-All Dinner



Dinner tonight was less than inspiring. I was planning to jazz up the same chicken Caesar salad I made last week by adding chopped cooked bacon, but I forgot that we had frozen the last package of bacon we bought, so that wasn't happening. The only difference between this version and the last one I made was the addition of shaved Pecorino cheese. I wasn't really in the mood for salad for dinner as it was, but then as I was putting the dressing on (Ken's creamy Caesar), the bottle burped and issued forth a wave of dressing that soaked the lettuce to the core.



I figured I would hedge my bets and make something to go along with my plate of salad dressing. In the freezer I found some frozen pizzas that SP likes to take to work on those days when we didn't have enough food left over. I nuked the Supreme pizza on the special "pizza crisping tray" and dinner was served.

This was one of those times when I wish I just had a bowl of cereal instead.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!