Monday, October 02, 2006

Ravioli, Garlic Bread with Cheese and Salad

Tonight I made another Giada-inspired recipe.



On Friday I saw her make ravioli that she dressed with tomato sauce mixed with ricotta cheese. I had some ricotta leftover from the lasagna I made last weekend, so I made a quick marinara yesterday and then I when I got home tonight I reheated it and stirred in the ricotta while the ravioli cooked. I also toasted up some yummy three cheese garlic bread and chopped Romaine hearts for a simple salad. We had a wonderful Italian feast in less than 30 minutes.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!