Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Risotto

For dinner tonight I had planned to make Tuscan Cacciatore Risotto from the most recent issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray, but for some reason my supermarket didn't have any boneless, skinless chicken thighs. In fact, I couldn't find any dark meat at all. Very strange.

So, I improvised:



... and made risotto using most of the ingredients in the Tuscan Cacciatore - bacon, mushrooms, onions, garlic, red chili flakes, a little bit of tomato paste, salt, pepper and beef broth. The dish was quite spicy from the chili, but pretty tasty nonetheless.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!