Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pork Chops alla Pizzaiola

I cooked dinner tonight, but despite feeling hunger pains I didn't have much of an appetite. I am just so damn tired these days. I like my new job but there is so much work to do and since I'm still learning I'm not as productive as I'd like to be. And the worst part is the work is only going to increase from now until July when, thankfully, there will be a lot of down time. But for now it's going to be late nights and early mornings. Hopefully I'll still have the energy to cook (and eat) once in awhile.

I ate about half of my pork chop alla pizziaola:


... that I served with garlic and Parmesan mashed potatoes. My favorite part is always the potatoes and sauce. Yum!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. That looks soo good! I'd eat the other half you didnt' get to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of tomatoes do you use for this recipe? I have to use the petite cut ones because M Laz is a picky PITA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdness...these comments weren't sent to my email account so I had no idea anyone had commented. Sorry for the delay, guys!

    Dani - I wish you'd been here...I had to throw away some of the food because we just couldn't eat it all. :(

    C - I used whole peeled tomatoes (I buy RedPack in bulk when they go on sale) and then I pureed them with my food processor.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!