Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cajun Chicken

This week is SP's birthday so I let him pick the one meal we'd be eating at home. He chose Cajun Chicken so we could try out the Cajun spice mix he picked up at Reading Terminal Market on Friday.


I don't know if it's because of the heat or my lack of appetite today, but this didn't taste nearly as good as I remember. SP gobbled it up so I know it was good, but it wasn't hitting the spot for me. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow as leftovers for lunch.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!