Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Chicken No. 14,753 - Deviled Divan

Another recipe from Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats cookbook - Chicken in Mustard Sauce Deviled Divan:


It was mildly successful. I didn't feel like getting a container for the leftover chicken stock (the recipe only calls for 3/4 cup and I didn't have any of the stock-in-a-box) so I dumped the whole thing in and added some extra mustard and sour cream. Unfortunately the sauce never thickened and there was way, way, way too much of it. And since I used fresh broccoli instead of frozen it was hard to judge how much to use and there wasn't enough in relation to how much chicken I had. I think this could be a good dish if I hadn't messed around with it so much.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!