Saturday, September 15, 2007

Foodie Blogroll

The other day I was checking out a few new food blogs when I came across a link to The Foodie Blogroll, a huge listing of food blogs created and maintained by The Leftover Queen. What a great idea! I signed up earlier this week and am now an official member.

If you're interested in joining just follow this link: Foodie Blogroll. The requirements are pretty easy to meet:

Requirement to be on the Foodie Blogroll:

1) You must display the blogroll some place on your blog where I can find it. Once a month I will try to go through the blogroll and delete the blogs from the blogroll that aren’t displaying it. The reason for this requirement is that to meet our goal of promoting food related blogs on the Internet we need to link to each other. It drives up your Google rank (your blog could potentially be on the first or second page of Google’s search results when someone is searching for information that is contained on your blog) and your Technorati rank.

2) You must have a food related blog (at least 80 % of posts are food related)

3) The blog must be at least 1 month old with at least 5 posts.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. oh no hahahaha. *smacks forehead* I can already foresee myself obsessively scrolling through that whole thing and reading and adding and reading and adding...

    I considered starting up a food only blog, but just haven't wanted to take the time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alosha - I think it would be great if you started a food blog! Trust me, once you start taking pictures of the food you make it becomes SO much fun. And the best part is that if you ever need some ideas for meals you can scroll through your archives and find meals that you and your hubby really enjoyed that you may have forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!