Monday, January 28, 2008

Chicken Bacon Roulades

I feel like a broken record sometimes. I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been cooking some great meals, but somehow the evenings have gotten away from me.

Someone on a cooking board I frequent posted this recipe for Chicken Bacon Roulades awhile back and I finally got around to trying it.


We both really enjoyed this meal, although it took way more time to prepare then I initially thought it would. I didn't feel like loading up on potatoes, so I served a simple arugula and mushroom salad with the roulades:


I tossed the salad with a quick dressing made with red wine vinegar, minced shallot, oil, salt and pepper. It was tangy and really cut through the richness of the roulades.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. for some reason right now I am drooling over the arugula and oil. the chicken bacon roulades are a bookmark recipe for sure - they look great and I trust recipes from elise as it is. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - I don't think I've ever made an Elise recipe (at least not for a long time) so I was pretty impressed by this one. I'll have to give that blog a better look someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!