Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Breakfast

On Sunday SP asked me to make him a breakfast sandwich, but this time he asked for the sandwich on a bagel. We don't usually keep bagels in the house but he'd made a quick trip that morning for some last-minute dinner items and he'd picked up some bagels on the way.

His sandwich:


... included bacon and scrambled eggs topped with melted Monterey jack cheese on an egg bagel.

I wasn't feeling like a breakfast sandwich so I opted to have my bagel (half a toasted sesame with cream cheese) on the side with my bacon and scrambled eggs, sans cheese:


I do love a simple plate of eggs, bacon and a toasted bagel. It's been ages since I've had a bagel at home and I enjoyed every bite.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!