Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reese's Pie

We ran some errands last night after dinner and I had an unusual craving for something sweet. I'm not a big fan of sweets (hence why you rarely see them on my blog) but I think I needed something sweet to balance all the salt in the dinner. A restaurant near our house has a Reese's pie on the menu so we got a slice to go:


It really hit the spot, but I shouldn't eat that close to bedtime. I had the most bizarre dreams! Does anyone remember the episode of The Cosby Show where Cliff eats the sausage sandwich right before going to bed and has those weird dreams? That's totally me whenever I eat too late. That episode has one of my favorite Cosby Show lines in it - "All for one, one for all and three for five."
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OK I feel like a complete idiot but what is Reese's pie? What's it made of? It looks really yummy though - is that caramel or banana? Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Do you guys have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in Australia? The peanut butter cups covered with chocolate? That's what this pie is - basically a big peanut butter cup with chocolate and caramel sauces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so hard for me to comprehend that you don't like sweets anymore. When you were growing up boy, did you have a sweet tooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alotta - If I had to outgrow something I'm glad it was sweets!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!