Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grilled Pork Chops and Corn Fritters

On Thursday I picked up some corn at the farmer's market near my office so we could have corn fritters with our grilled pork chops:


The thing I love about a charcoal grill is that you don't need to do anything crazy with the meat to give it flavor. All I did with these chops was season them with salt and pepper. The charcoal provided the rest of the amazing flavor. These stayed nice and juicy because they were bone-in.


I've been waiting to make these corn fritters since we fell in love with them last summer. They are addictive.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!