Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tilapia with Corn Gravy and Chive Mashed Potatoes

I was looking through recent issues of Everyday with Rachael Ray when I came across this recipe for fish with a corn gravy. I decided to give it a try with tilapia because that's what we had in the freezer.


The end result was pretty good, but I think we're both off the corn chowder-type dishes for awhile. The gravy would have been better with the requisite bacon, but I couldn't find any in the fridge. Turns out it was hidden underneath something. Bummer. The mashed potatoes were quite good, as was the fish, but the corn gravy reminded us too much of that fateful Crab and Corn Chowda Mac.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!