Monday, September 01, 2008

Chinese Take Out

I've had a sore throat since last week and by Friday I was worn out. I came home early and slept for a few hours, so SP decided take out Chinese was the way to go for dinner. I got roast pork egg foo yung and chicken with broccoli:


... in addition to the wonton soup we shared:


SP wanted to try their Szechuan dumplings:


... which turned out to be steamed dumplings in a spicy peanut sauce. They were amazing, like the kind of sauce you wish all cold sesame noodles could have, just spicy enough to be interesting but with a rich peanut flavor. Definitely something we'll be ordering again.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!