Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Birthday Dinner Leftovers

For my birthday we went out to dinner with my parents and stepgrandmother. I usually don't take photos at restaurants unless we're on vacation, but I ended up bringing home some of my dinner so I took a photo of the leftovers. This was my pork paprikash with spaetzle:


SP has ordered this dish a few times so I knew it would be good, but I didn't know how good. Absolutely delicious. The pork was succulent and juicy, falling apart at the mere touch of the fork. The spaetzle was almost creamy and all I could think as I ate was that it was a big bowl of comfort food.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm - I'd pick comfort food for my birthday anyday! This looks great and sounds like you had a tasty birthday dinner with family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great birthday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joelen - I did! Thanks. :)

    Laura - It was great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!