Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring...and the return of Fat Rabbit

The days are getting warmer (and longer, thank goodness!) but I knew spring had really arrived with the return of Fat Rabbit:


I opened the back curtains when I got home from work one day and who did I see in our backyard but a fat bunny rabbit. He was chomping on some grass and looking fat and happy. Later, closer to dusk, we saw another rabbit clearly leaner then this guy, hopping around near our grill. It makes me happy to see them, just as long as they stay away from my vegetable garden later in the spring/summer.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I remember Fat Rabbit! This put a big smile on my face this morning, and I told Steve about him on the way to work. I'm sending the photo to him right now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to ask you how your cat likes the bunnies. Puddy would spend all day at the window, barking at them. Is there any reaction from the cat, or does he ignore them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - He doesn't seem to notice them. Birds he'll chortle at, but the rabbits don't phase him.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!