Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch

Another post I forgot I had saved as a draft...forgive me. I fear that pregnancy brain has officially set in.

This was our Mother's Day lunch a few weeks ago. We went to my mom's house for a cookout. My mother-in-law and stepgrandmother also came. My mother-in-law brought one of my favorite things, an antipasto salad she gets from a local pizzeria:


My mom put out small balls of mozzarella with sundried tomatoes and mini toast for us to snack on while the burgers and hot dogs cooked:


My mom made deviled eggs:


... and her delicious potato salad:


She also made a mixed greens salad:


My stepfather was in charge of the grill and he cooked up some juicy burgers:


... along with hot dogs:


My plate, with a little of everything:


It was a delicious meal and the weather was positively gorgeous, sunny but with a cool breeze.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so wonderful! I'm especially drooling over that mozzarella with sundried tomatoes...yum!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!