Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Breakfast

I wanted a hearty breakfast one recent Sunday morning. I thought I'd seen some breakfast sausages in the freezer and after some rummaging I was able to find them. I also cooked up some scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes:


We has two caprese salad segments leftover so we each had one with our breakfast. The potatoes were cubed and cooked with onion, salt and pepper until tender. I browned the sausages and then threw them in the same pan as the potatoes to keep warm while I made the eggs. A delicious way to start the day.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!