Thursday, May 27, 2010

Return to Blogging

Man...where did the time go? My last post was April 2? I'm sorry about that. What can I say except work has been crazy, things with Baby Girl have been crazy and life just keeps getting in the way. I even (gasp) stopped taking photos of meals because I didn't know when I'd get around to blogging about them.

The good news is I have a ton of pictures and Blogger has this nifty feature where I can write all my posts at once and have one publish each day. So stay tuned...
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how you were going - I'd assumed the baby had kept you quite busy. Excited about reading your posts again - gotta love auto-post ... when you get a spare moment where you're feeling the bloggy mojo you can line up quite a few posts - I do it all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you again! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back! Can't wait to try some new recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!