Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

I know I usually take photos of each of the dishes we eat for Thanksgiving, but this year I had an active toddler to wrangle with. I hope this photo of my overloaded plate will do the trick.


Starting in the front with the mashed potatoes and going clockwise are stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, creamed onions, whiskey-glazed carrots and turkey.

I made the stuffing, green bean casserole, creamed onions and whiskey-glazed carrots. All were utterly delicious. Next year we're planning to host Thanksgiving and I can't wait to make these recipes again.

Bread Stuffing with Bacon, Apples and Caramelized Onions
Homemade Green Bean Casserole
Creamed Onions
Whiskey-Glazed Carrots
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! I'm happy you got to eat with a toddler to wrangle;)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!