Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of January 29, 2012


Typing out the title of this post made me do a double take. I feel like we were just celebrating the holidays and now we're at the end of January already. This has been a mild winter for the East Coast so far, but I have a feeling Mother Nature will be sending some snow our way soon enough.

I've been printing out a lot (and I do mean a lot) of recipes lately, so menu planning has been easy. Once again I had this menu done very early, which is helpful for getting the grocery list out of the way. I'm excited for everything on this menu, especially the buffalo chicken tacos. I've been wanting to make them for awhile now and I can't wait!

Sunday - Buffalo Chicken Tacos: I've been looking forward to these for a long time. I hope they're as good as I imagine they'll be.

Monday - Buttermilk Soaked Parmesan Baked Pork Chops, Potato Bundles, green beans: I can't wait to try this recipe for pork and the potato bundles are my recipe for the Potato Recipe Swap.

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Spicy Chicken in a Garlic-Lime Broth over spaghetti: I've made this dish before but I didn't serve it over spaghetti to sop up the sauce. I think that's going to make it much better.

Thursday - Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese, steamed broccoli: I love mac and cheese and I love roasted garlic so the two together have to be amazing. I'm still deciding if I want to bake it the way the original recipe states or do a stove-top version like Cassie did. I think it'll come down to timing.

Friday - Homemade pizza
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!