Friday, March 08, 2013

Cajun Ranch Chicken Sandwiches

I love a good chicken sandwich and I've had this recipe for Cassie's Cajun Ranch Chicken Sandwiches printed out for awhile. When cleaning out the pantry recently I found some Tony Chachere's seasoning that my friend Amy sent me awhile back, so I finally put these sandwiches on the menu.

cajunchicken

These had a great kick from the creole seasoning and you can't go wrong with bacon, cheddar and Ranch dressing. Simple and delicious.

Cajun Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
As seen on Cassie Craves

4 strips of bacon, halved
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved and pounded thin
Cajun or creole seasoning
4 slices cheddar cheese
Ranch dressing
4 sandwich buns, split and toasted
Lettuce and tomato, for serving

Add the bacon to a large skillet and cook over medium heat to desired crispness. Remove to paper towels to drain.

Season chicken generously with Cajun seasoning. In the same skillet you used for the bacon, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through.

To serve, place chicken on the bottom half of a bun and top with a slice of cheese, two pieces of bacon, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. Top with lettuce and tomato and serve.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite sandwiches! I'm so glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!