Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Roasted Carrots

I feel like I'm in a vegetable rut. I always make the same things over and over again. I've never been a huge fan of carrots but I do like them roasted. In the interest of changing up our routine I went on a hunt for an easy recipe to make one night and found these Roasted Carrots.

roasted carrots

Simple and delicious. It takes hardly any time at all to prepare these and then the oven does all the work.

Roasted Carrots
Recipe from Pastor Ryan

3 lbs carrots, peeled
1/4 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh thyme
salt and pepper, to taste
4 scallions, minced

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

If the carrots aren't all the same size, cut them down the middle lengthwise into same-size pieces. Lay them on a sheet pan or in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with the fresh thyme, salt and pepper.

Bake for 35-40 minutes until they're soft. Sprinkle with chopped scallions and serve.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!